TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
The update from eNet to eNet SMART HOME brings numerous changes.
Upgrading is possible if an eNet server has firmware version 1.3 or higher. In order to be able to update from eNet to eNet SMART HOME, it is necessary to update the eNet server to Version 2.0 and then update the installed eNet devices.
This is a prerequisite for the new encrypted radio communication eNet SMART HOME secure, as well as for ensuring system functionalities.
SERVER UPDATE 2.4
Version: March 2023
Linked with Gira One.
- An update of the eNet server to version 2.4 is supported by the pre-versions 2.3 and 2.3.1.
- The connection of Gira eNet SMART HOME and Gira One requires a functioning eNet SMART HOME system that has been commissioned via the eNet Server.
- The Gira eNet Server and the Gira One Server must be in the same network.
SERVER UPDATE 2.3.1
Version: June 2021
- This update affects relevant security certificates on the eNet server which are necessary for establishing local connections between the eNet SMART HOME app as well as display devices with the eNet server.
- Stabilisation of the activation process of the function eNet SMART HOME secure.
SERVER UPDATE 2.3
Version: November 2020
SERVER UPDATE 2.2.1
Version: January 2020
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant / Google Home.
- Product software update for the JUNG eNet radio centre plate for JUNG LB management in-wall installations.
SERVER UPDATE 2.2
Stand: September 2019
Which new devices are supported?
The following devices are supported in eNet SMART HOME from server version 2.2 on:
- JUNG eNet motion detector
- JUNG eNet radio centre plates for JUNG LB Management flush-mounted inserts
- Gira eNet radio centre plate Memory for Gira System 3000 flush-mounted inserts
SERVER UPDATE 2.1
Version: November 2018
- Full integration of the tado° smart heating system into eNet SMART HOME.
- Rules and scenes extended in the app by inclusion of target temperature and tado° operating mode so that you can now define the target temperature and/or the tado° operating mode in rules and scenes.
- Use of tado°geofencing as If-condition in If-Then rules in the app, allowing you to perform automatic actions such as “All lights off if my family is not at home”, depending on your location.
SERVER UPDATE 2.0.1
Version: July 2018
Which devices are now supported?
The following devices are supported in eNet SMART HOME from server version 2.0.1 on:
- Steinel XLED PRO eNet Square / Wide
- Steinel SensIQ “V2”
SERVER UPDATE 1.4 TO 2.0
Version: August 2017
eNet is turning into eNet SMART HOME
- The new commissioning interface eNet SMART HOME connect enables easy system installation
- Your customers are provided with comfortable control of all devices in the system with the eNet SMART HOME app
- Your customers can remotely access their Smart Home from any place using eNet SMART HOME remote
NOT A SERVICE PARTNER?
Please make sure that the update is carried out by your
eNet SMART HOME Service Partner!