Upgrading is possible if an eNet server has firmware version 1.3 or higher. In order to be able to update from eNet to eNet SMART HOME, it is necessary to update the eNet server to Version 2.0 and then update the installed eNet devices.
This is a prerequisite for the new encrypted radio communication eNet SMART HOME secure, as well as for ensuring system functionalities.
Which new devices are supported?
The following devices are supported in eNet SMART HOME from server version 2.2 on:
- JUNG eNet motion detector
- JUNG eNet radio centre plates for JUNG LB Management flush-mounted inserts
- Gira eNet radio centre plate Memory for Gira System 3000 flush-mounted inserts
- Full integration of the tado° smart heating system into eNet SMART HOME.
- Rules and scenes extended in the app by inclusion of target temperature and tado° operating mode so that you can now define the target temperature and/or the tado° operating mode in rules and scenes.
- Use of tado°geofencing as If-condition in If-Then rules in the app, allowing you to perform automatic actions such as “All lights off if my family is not at home”, depending on your location.
eNet is turning into eNet SMART HOME
- The new commissioning interface eNet SMART HOME connect enables easy system installation
- Your customers are provided with comfortable control of all devices in the system with the eNet SMART HOME app
- Your customers can remotely access their Smart Home from any place using eNet SMART HOME remote